tirsdag 21. desember 2010

Merry x-mas




Today there are no wooly pictures. Today it is food.


I wanted to show you one of my x-mas presents I`ve got. I am so happy and I asked Santa if it`s ok to open it before x-mas, cause I had a bit of baking to do.
And the machine works fantastic. Iam so pleased and so is my son.
He has Coeliac disease and I have to do all the bread and cake baking by myself. So it helps me a lot with a good kitchen machine.
Today I baked Lefse http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lefse. And he is very pleased with me.
Finally I want to wish all my readers a merry x-mas.
Iam not sure that I have the time the next days to make a new Blog update. Enjoy the next days and have a good time together with the family and friends.
To get you in a good x-mas mood I want to share one of my favorite norwegian x-mas songs with you. Enjoy. Love Sandra.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ich gucke bei den derzeitigen Temperaturen hier ein bissel neidisch auf Deinen tollen Ofen ... das sieht sehr heimelich aus.

    Ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie auch ein wunderschönes Weihnachtsfest ... Dein Geschenk hast Du ja schon ;-)

    Herzliche Grüße aus dem Eisschrank
    SaLü

    SvarSlett
  2. Ein schönes Geschenk,kannst du nun schon gut gebrauchen
    Die Fladen sehen sehr lecker aus,fast wie Tortillas,die essen wir sehr gern,aber auch nur selbstgebackene,da kann ich auch die Mehlsorte aussuchen,obwohl wir alle essen können
    Liebe Sandra
    Ich wünsche dir und deiner Familie ein wunderschönes Weihnachtsfest,kommt gut ins neue Jahr und bleibt gesund
    Ganz liebe Grüsse
    Patricia

    SvarSlett
  3. Liebe Sandra,

    ich wünsche dir und deiner Familie einen guten Rutsch und ein wunderbares, erfolgreiches und vor allem gesundes Jahr 2011. Mögen viele eurer Wünsche in Erfüllung gehen (na, ein paar für 2012 übriglassen...)!

    Viele wollige Grüße,
    Silvia

    SvarSlett