tirsdag 7. desember 2010

Not often






Hello again:) It happens not often that I show you pictures of myself, but I got nice pictures send from this lady: http://poletsy.blogspot.com/2010/11/featured-seller-feltik-magdalena.html?spref=fb
One week ago we had a christmas fair here on the island and I took my wheel with me to show people how it works.
Last wednesday I tried to go over to London for some x-mas shopping but unfortunatley all flights to Gatwick were cancelled because of the snowy weather conditions in London. So I had to stay home, sooo disappointed:(
Anyway, now Iam back and I started to prepare last weekend with some xmas cooking/ baking and other fun things.
It was quite cold here so I went iceskating with the kids, that was lots of fun.
Ok, have a nice week everyone:)

3 kommentarer:

  1. For ett flott bilde!!! Og kjempefin rokk, ser ut som en Ashford. Jeg er kjempefornøyd med Ashforden min, vi er skikkelig godvenner.

    Og nydelige farger, har du farget selv?
    Hilsen Nina

    SvarSlett
  2. Ja, takk. Har farget selv:)Det er en Ashford traditional jeg bruker.
    Men lurer på om eg skal unne meg en Majacraft...hva synes du Nina?

    SvarSlett
  3. Ohooooo ... und ausgerechnet das habe ich nicht gleich entdeckt. Schönes Foto von Dir, aber auch die Spule in Aktion gefällt mir gut ... ein zweifädiges Traddi ... ist das Deins? Ich gestehe, ich weiß nämlich grad nicht aus dem Kopf, mit welchem Rad Du normalerweise spinnst *uuups*

    Verschneewehte Grüßles
    SaLü

    SvarSlett