torsdag 16. desember 2010

Wool for my mother


In the summer I made this: http://flowerssaape.blogspot.com/2010_06_01_archive.html and in the picture you see the final result. But it was quite interesting to see that thing not allways become like you expect them to be:)

Well it was a bit of a surprise when i put the two threads together. But the thread was loved by my mother when she came over in August.
Last week I finished the rest of the fiber that she get the whole yarn for x-mas.
I dont know how many grams or metres it was all together. But I think she can knit a short armet jacket or something out of it.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Da wird sie sich sicher freuen :-) Das Garn ist toll geworden. Druck ihr doch eine passende Anleitung dazu aus ... ravelry bietet da reichlich Auswahl ;-)Dann kann sie gleich loslegen ...

    Grüßles
    SaLü

    SvarSlett
  2. Ein wirklich schönes Garn liebe Sandra,da wird sich deine Mama freuen
    Ganz liebe Grüsse zu dir in die Ferne
    Patricia

    SvarSlett
  3. Ihr Lieben:)
    Vielen Dank für Eure netten Kommentare. Ich freue mich immer sehr darüber.

    @Salü: Netter Vorschlag mit Ravelry.

    SvarSlett