torsdag 6. mai 2010

Have a look









I was not so active with my wool the last days and that has several reasons.



My father in law broke his ancle/ foot by accident last week and since then i must help my mother in law with their sheep. It`s still lamb season and we are quite busy. So far we have 30 lamb.



But I found the time to dye some woolfiber several days ago and I really love the result. The colours are wonderfull.


I wanted to show you my view from the living room. Early today it was raining but now the sky is clear and I can hope for some nice weather for the weekend.

At the moment I am use the rest of my spare time to train my youngest dog.

We are travelling next week to Etne for some dog training class. The first class (C-class) for rescue dogs. I hope it will be great fun:)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Toll deine Aussicht...wunderschön dein Batt...die Farben sind genau mein Geschmack
    GUTE BESSERUNG für deinen Schwiegervater,das tut mir richtig leid
    Alles Gute für deine Schwiegermutter...finde ich sehr lieb,das du ihr hilfst
    Liebe Grüsse für dich
    Patricia

    SvarSlett
  2. Wunderschön ... die Farben und auch die Aussicht :-)

    Gute Besserung für Deinen Schwiegervater und Euch nicht zuuu viel Arbeit. Vielleicht zeigst Du ja auch mal ein Foto von Euren Lämmern ...

    Wünsche Dir und Deinem Hund viiiiel Spaß beim Training :-)

    Grüßles
    SaLü

    SvarSlett