tirsdag 21. juni 2011

Baby blanket


I finally finished my baby blanket made after this pattern:http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-chalice-blanket
I like it very much and Iam quite proud of me that I managed to give it away as a gift for my friends.:p
They became grandparents for the first time and I want to give something special to their grandchild called Aurora:)
The yarn I used was merino superwash which I spun by myself. I think I used a bit less than 200g and the blanket became after blocking 113x60 cm.
Hope little Aurora and parents will enjoy it:))

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wunderschön ... ich würde mich als Elternteil seeeehr darüber freuen :-)

    Schön, wieder häufiger von Dir zu lesen :-)

    Güßles
    SaLü

    SvarSlett
  2. Hjelpe meg for ett flott teppe! Og så jevnt garnet ditt er også!!! Kjempeflott jobb!

    Riktig god helg til deg, Sandra!

    Hilsen Nina

    SvarSlett