lørdag 11. juni 2011

Angeline wool



We have one grey/ black sheep between all the others and her name is Angeline.http://flowerssaape.blogspot.com/2009/04/her-ser-du-sapen-i-formen.html. Here is an old picture from her when she was still a lamb.
She has wonderfull wool and I spun it direct from her fiber without washing it. It has not so much Lanolin in it so it was nice to have in the hands and on the wheel. Its 3 thread, no Navajo, just 3 real threads together. Alltogether it is 250 g. I need about 200 g more. Have plans to knit a shirt from it, but not sure yet. It have to wait cause Iam off for some works the next month. Afterwards I will fly to Thailand...so looking forward to it. Hoping for 3 lovely weeks in Asia:)
Anyway, I will try to update my Blog but forgive me, if I cant manage it. Have a nice summer all together.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Zeit und komm gesund und munter wieder *winke*

    Die Wolle sieht traumhaft aus ... könnte ich so wegmopsen :-)

    Grüßles
    SaLü

    SvarSlett
  2. Tolle Fasern hast du versponnen !!!!!!!
    Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Urlaub
    Liebe Grüsse
    Patricia

    SvarSlett