torsdag 15. april 2010

Back again :)







After my last 3 weeks at work, I arrived last sunday and the first 2 days I just relaxed with my spinning. I ordered some Masham wool at http://www.winghamwoolwork.co.uk/index.php (my favorite fiber shop). It was a blend with silk in it. Not sure how much it was, about 20 or 30%, but anyway it is lovely to spin and feels great.



I combined it with a pure silk thread. First time i spun with silk. Was a bit difficult in the beginning, but the result is nice I think. Not sure yet, if I will dye it or not.



And Iam still knitting my Lions shawl. Well, I was so proud about understanding the pattern, but now Iam not sure I did:p. The shawl itself looks very good, but I think the sites are different from the original and the middle too.



But who cares...the rest of the shawl is great and I like the colours too. I hope I will soon finish it. Some days more.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar