fredag 23. april 2010

Award



I`ve got a reward yesterday. Thank you very much to Rosenfee:) Thats very kind of you to think about me:)
I think, Iam really not a reward type ( whatever that is:p) but this time i will try to make an effort.
There are 2 things to do if you get this award.
A) Give that award to 5 more persons and inform them about it.
B) Answer these questions:
1. Where is your mobile phone? - In my handbag I think, but not sure.
2.Your hair?- Is brown and not looking good at the moment.
3. My mother? - At home at the moment I think.
4. My father? - Somewhere..
5. My favorite food ?- Pinnekjøtt
6. My last night dream?- Cant remember.
7. My favorite drink?- I love Martini a la James Bond:)
8. My dream/ goal? - Health for me and my family..
9. In what room are you working now? - In the kitchen.
10. My hobbys? - Lots of stuff, atm I love to spinn, dyeing wool. But I like computergaming and soapmaking too
11. Your fear? - I fear death.
12.Where are you in six years?- I dont plan my future a lot, but I hope I still be here together with my family.
13. Where have you slept the last night?- In my bed.
14. Something you are not? - Iam not an angry person.
15. Muffins? - I love them:)
16. Remember notes?- Oh yes, must write them or I will forget my head in a corner.
17. Where did you grew up? - In a town called Hamm in NRW/ Germany.
18. Last thing you did?- Drinking from my beer:p
19. What are you wearing? - Jeans and a blue top.
20. My TV?- Is big and working very well:)
21. Pets?- Yes, two dogs and a cat.
22. Friends?- Yes:)
23.Live?- Is good to me.
24. My mood? - Ok at the moment.
25. Are you missing someone? - No.
26. Vehicle?- Yes, a Mazda 5, 7 seats.
27. Something you will not wear? - Not really.
28. Favorite shop? - Not really, but I loved to shop at Westfields in London last december...paradise
29. Favorite colour? - Must be purple.
30. Last time you laughed?- Now.
31. Last time you cried? - Ehm, yesterday.
32. Your best friend?- Must be my husband.
33. Place you visit over and over again?- My garden.
34. Facebook? - Iam there.
35. Favorite place to eat? - Must be in the kitchen.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hallo Sandra,
    und danke für deinen Award!!
    Warum schreibst du nicht mehr in bokmal (sory, hab einen neuen PC und hab bokmal noch nicht installiert)?
    lg
    Andrea

    SvarSlett
  2. Schreibe jetzt auf english, da mir 3 mal tippen zuviel wurde. Ausserdem habe ich ein paar Freunde in GB, da fand ich englisch praktischer. Das können die Meisten....(gehe ich mal von aus, wenn man Internett technisch denkt:p)
    LG Sandra

    SvarSlett