torsdag 14. januar 2010

Nicer than "Sticky Toffee Pudding"?


Hello and happy new year. I started the year with changing my Blogname. The reason for that is that I want to start writing about other stuff in my life not only soapmaking and therefor this one fits better.
Other thing is, that I will turn over to write my Blog in english language. ...sure iam not a perfect english writer but I will need less time writing and hopefully I will use my blogg a bit more.
Thats actually the main reason..

I start the first new year blog with a picture of my favourite food at the moment: Sticky Toffee Pudding. Made it for the second time after visiting London, and I rly love it:))
Hurray for english food.

Other things which are new in my Blog are the links to my 2 favourite Labrador breeders and to my WOW guild. I hope you will have a look at them.

Thats all for today..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar