tirsdag 23. november 2010

I love colours:)




Good morning. Yesterday I dyed some fiber again and it was a lot of fun. The long fiber a got as a gift. Dont know what kind of wool it is. I will guess its norwegian wild sheep from around here but I rly dont know. It was very filthy when I got it and I had to wash it several times before dyeng it pink one of my favorite colours.


There was a small amount of brown fibers too and i left it in the original colour which was actually very nice after several times in the water:)


And the green, yellow, blue one is from our own sheep again.
So as you can see i had a busy day yesterday.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, Sandra ... welche Länge!!!!

    Bei Deinem Gefärbsel würde ich das Grün-Blau-Gelbe soooofort mopsen ... ist genau nach meiner Nase und wunderschön :-)

    Grüßles
    SaLü

    SvarSlett
  2. Huhu Sandra
    Da sind dir wunderschöne Farben gelungen..gefällt mir jede einzelne
    Liebe Grüsse für dich
    Patricia

    SvarSlett